Are you inspired by a teaching role that will improve the life chances and opportunities of some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged students in Wiltshire? Do you have a passion for students with complex, profound and multiple learning difficulties? If so we have a role for you!
This is an exciting time for Exeter House School and Somerset Road Education Trust. After a recent successful consultation to expand the school we are just in the process of completing a build for two additional classes and as part of which re-developing and evolving our work in complex needs.
Our classes are innovative and exciting places to be where classes teams work together to develop solution focused approaches to meet the diverse and varied needs of pupils in our school. In joining the Exeter House team you will have the opportunity to work at an inclusive and forward-thinking school, benefitting from the specialist knowledge and training from across our experienced and specialist staff whilst also working as part of a wider and collaborative Trust with our partner schools at Wyndham Park Infants’ School and St Mark’s CofE Junior School.
We are a supportive and caring Trust where we strive to enable everyone to be the best they can be. We not only believe in the extraordinary but seek it out in every student we work with and every staff member who works for us.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are an exceptional practitioner with a proven track record in Special, Early Years, or Primary Education or an ECT with the drive to be so.
- You are able to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential no matter what their barriers to learning.
- You either have experience of complex needs teaching or are passionate about developing your career in this area.
- You have a passion to make a difference to the lives of students with complex needs and disabilities.
- You are seeking to develop your career within a supportive and experienced team.
We can offer you:
- A positive and friendly working environment.
- An opportunity to work with an amazing group of young people.
- Extensive induction programme and ongoing CPD programme and training.
- Opportunities and support for continued professional growth.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reduced membership fee at local Health and Fitness Club.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01722 334168 to arrange a convenient time.
For further information and application pack please email Tracey Allman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone HR direct line on 01722 420699. An application pack can also be downloaded from Somerset Road Education Trust website at www.somersetroadeducationtrust.uk/.
Somerset Road Education Trust (SRET) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.