This job expired on 26 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
26 March 2023 at 11:59pm
3 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,817 - £44,302 per annum SEN Allowance £2,500
SEN Allowance £2,500
What skills and experience we're looking for
We require a talented SENCO to join our Extended Leadership Team to assist the Principal / Director of Education in ensuring inclusive practice is developed to promote the highest standards of pupil achievement. The successful candidate will assist in the promotion and oversight of high standards of teaching and learning, pupil achievement and progression through effective inclusion for pupils with special educational needs. They will be the Designated Safeguarding Lead responsible for promoting and safeguarding (including Online Safety) the welfare of children and young people and be available for staff to discuss any safeguarding concerns.
Applicants who have yet not completed the NASENCO qualification will be considered, however they may not be appointed to the Extended Leadership Team immediately.
What the school offers its staff
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes.
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice.
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy and Rochester Grammar School.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/ Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Free parking in our secure staff car park.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Maritime Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 1150 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Maritime Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Maritime Academy is proud to be part of the TSAT family. We embrace a cognitive approach to education and our ethos values are aligned with that of the wider Trust family and our commitment to transform life chances is evident in everything that we do. This is an exciting time to join our organisation as we expand our network of schools, building upon our established ethos and values.
Arranging a visit to Maritime Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Esher Church of England High School
More Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AP
SENDCo/Head of Learning Support Faculty/Classroom Teacher
Mossley Hollins High School
Huddersfield Road, Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancashire, OL5 9DP
Assistant SENCO (permanent, part or full-time)
Dalston, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA5 7NN
West Walsall E-ACT Academy
Primley Avenue, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 9UA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Medway