We are looking for applicants who are:
- fully qualified teachers
- working towards or holds the National Award for SENDCo
- experience of working with pupils with a range of special educational needs
- excellent with an understanding of the SEND Code of Practice
- be a high quality practitioner that can influence the practice of others.
- able to motivate, support and inspire learners, members of staff and our wider community
- calm and focused with a resolution-focused approach
- excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- keen to make a significant contribution to the realisation of a shared Trust vision
We can offer:
- Warm and welcoming school community
- The opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled and innovative staff team.
- Excellent opportunities to collaborate within and beyond our school.
What the trust can offer:
At the Learning in Harmony Trust, we live and breathe our values and focus on doing things the right way, providing the perfect environment for our children and staff to flourish and succeed. Our diverse range of schools and locations offer a unique opportunity for professionals looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a supportive, creative and forward-thinking environment. We believe that people are our biggest asset and we strive for every staff member to be happy and fulfilled in their career. As a Learning in Harmony Trust employee, our pledge to you is to provide first-class support, a great package of benefits from NAHT & Perkbox to support your wellbeing and tailored professional development opportunities to enhance your career.
LIHT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and the successful applicant will need a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate and supportive references.
Our aim is to foster a culture of inclusivity that celebrates differences, promotes understanding, and ensures that no one is discriminated against in any way. By embracing diversity, we believe we can tap into the unique perspectives and talents of our employees, creating a more innovative and creative workforce.
This job post has expired.