Ask yourself…why do you teach?
As a SENDCO, you have a pivotal role to play in shaping the next generation. You have the opportunity to be a role model, with the ability to develop children’s talents and needs. You are able to maximise their potential, enabling them to achieve something they thought they never could.
If you have this mindset and with it, a deep desire to make a difference, then Woodside Primary School is the school for you!
We are a school on a journey towards excellence for all
A journey that is built on equity, inclusion and ambition, with our community at the centre of everything we do.
Children at Woodside Primary School need people who:
- Want to be here and to make a difference
- Build rewarding relationships
- Are aspirational
- Have a sense of humour
All aspects of the application form must be fully completed to be considered for shortlisting, furthermore, please ensure that the Personal Statement in your application form addresses how you meet the duties outlined in the Person Specification. Please kindly note, we do not accept CV's. Please fill out the application form that is attached to this vacancy.
‘The Woodside Primary School’ is seeking to appoint an ambitious, creative andaspirational SENDCO and leader.
In return we will:
- Support you and celebrate the difference you are making
- Value your wellbeing
- Offer you the very best CPD
- Recognise your potential and support your career development
- Pay a competitive salary
The Inspire Partnership is a multi-academy trust of 9 schools based in Greenwich, Medway and Croydon.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing professional development
- Commitment to staff wellbeing (members of the staff wellbeing charter)
- Generous Annual Leave
- Annual Incremental Pay Increases
- Enhanced Family Friendly Pay (maternity, paternity/enhanced sickness pay)
- Teacher’s Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Extensive Training and Induction program
This job post has expired.