Senior Administrative Officer
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
24 March 2023 at 11:59pm
3 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 36 Hours per Week, 42 weeks per annum
- £32,418 - £33,510 (FTE) / £30,155 - £31,170 (actual)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and has a desire to work under the direction of the School Manager and alongside the school's office team in ensuring a cohesive and skilled administration and finance service.
- Can demonstrate skills and abilities in leading a team.
- Can deliver efficient administration and possess excellent communication skills.
- Is flexible, well organised, good with time management and a team player.
- Is willing to learn and develop through work related training.
- Is enthusiastic and motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has previous school experience.
What the school offers its staff
- Training, development and support in this role.
- An ambitious, exciting place to work.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
- A great team of staff and a three school community who deserve the very best.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hoxton Garden Primary
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 341 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hoxton Garden Primary website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Our school is based in the vibrant and diverse community of Hackney, East London. We provide a rich and exciting curriculum to develop the confidence and enthusiasm for learning that will take our pupils through secondary school and beyond. Our staff refuse to accept that where a child starts should be a barrier to how well they do or the aspirations that they have. As a result, our pupils make exceptional progress in the key areas of reading, writing and mathematics and consistently achieve above national averages. This is down to the hard work of our staff and pupils, as well as our commitment to work alongside parents and engage our communities in what we do. We are part of the Viridis Federation of three local schools, sharing expertise and a passion for creating a fantastic place for children to learn. We have a joint Governing body and work closely to develop a curriculum offer which will inspire our learners. Our curriculum is innovative and inclusive, and as a result we have achieved many awards and quality marks that benchmark our provision against the highest standards. We welcome visits and provide weekly tours whilst the school is in session so that you can see our happy, motivated children first hand.
Similar jobs nearby
Senior Learning Support Assistant
The Gateway Primary Free School
Marshfoot Road, Grays, Essex, RM16 4LU
Speech & Language Therapist - Full Time
49 Bow Road, London, E3 2AD
Learning Behaviour Mentor (Full time)
Greenwood Primary School
Wood End Way, Northolt, UB5 4QG
Speech & Language Therapist - Fixed Term 1 Year
49 Bow Road, London, E3 2AD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London