SENIOR INCLUSION SUPPORT WORKER
TERM-TIME ONLY , PERMANENT
£16,701 - £18,699 PER ANNUM
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint Senior Inclusion Support Workers to join our team across a diverse and inclusive community. To be initially based at either Heathfield Primary,Prince Albert Primary, Birchfield Primaryor Sutton Park Primary School,the successful candidate will be passionate and motivated putting pupil care at the for front of what they do. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive governors and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy.Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and Prince Albert High School. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion.
We wish to appoint staff who :
- Have a passion for ensuring the very best for our children
- Can show initiative and can work as part of a team.
- Are motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Are confident to deal with the public and parents tactfully and courteously and establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships
- Can communicate with children, parents and staff effectively
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Are willing to train and continue own learning and assist others in their duties
- Demonstrate good literacy and good numeracy skills.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are willing to learn
- A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A highly supportive leadership team
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality, and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance
- A well-resourced MAT with a healthy budget
As a PACT employee you will have access to benefits listed below:
- Subsidised Private Health Care package
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Free and confidential advice, information, and counselling service ·
- 2.5 well-being days
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then we would be delighted to hear from you.Visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the PACT HR department via HR@the-pact.co.uk where the HR team will make the necessary arrangements.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found via our Trust website:www.the-pact.co.uk;
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Closing date: 11th October 2023
Shortlisting: 12th October 2023
Interviews: w/c 23rd October 2023
This job post has expired.