This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
16 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time teacher
- Main Scale / UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
An outstanding, inspiring teacher is required for a full-time post, starting in September 2023.
You will be passionate about your work with children, with a wealth of interesting and imaginative ideas to inspire the children to be excited about learning.
You will be a good team player and will be working alongside other teachers and supported by a team of Teaching Assistants.
This position would suit an experienced teacher or a teacher who wishes to develop their career.
Candidates for the post will need to demonstrate:
- The potential to excel
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working skills
- A commitment to continuous school improvement
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Do you enjoy working with children?
- Are you patient, caring and a good communicator?
- Are you resourceful, calm under pressure and able to use your own initiative?
- Are you able to work as part of a team and willing to share knowledge and expertise?
- An exemplary classroom practitioner having high expectations with regard to standards and behaviour.
- Knowledge of how to support children to make rapid progress
- Creativity in their approach to children's learning.
What the school offers its staff
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ashlands Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 366 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ashlands Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01943 609050
Ashlands Primary School is a 2 form entry school for children aged 3 - 11 that has been serving families of Ilkley for more than 50 years. We are located in the centre of Ilkley, on the A65 and we have a before and after school club which means we are open from 7.30am - 5.30pm At Ashlands Primary we organise what we do in school around the needs of the community. We focus our provision on the education of the whole child: academic, spiritual, emotional, cultural and physical. At Ashlands we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff are required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Ashlands Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Brackenhill Primary School
Dracup Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4HA
Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
London Road, Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, LS24 9PS
Westminster Church of England Primary Academy
Westminster Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0HW
Austhorpe Primary School
Austhorpe Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8TP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire