Fixed term (Maternity leave (a permanent contract can also be negotiated))
Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £29,664 to £40,372
This post is suitable for experienced teachers but NQTs with a strong grounding in teaching and learning will also be considered. Candidates can choose the year group in which they want to teach and experienced teachers may negotiate a TLR. NQTs will be provided with high quality induction and support.
* More than 10% PPA time in one slot and with other teachers in the Year group
* A full-time TA in every class across the school
* Three-way settings for English & Mathematics (Y2-6) - each teacher teaching 20 pupils
* Specialist teachers for Art, Music, PE and Spanish (not part of PPA)
* Specialist TA to support pupils with reading and ‘speech & language’ needs
* Highly skilled SENCo providing support and guidance across the school
* An effective intervention (PiXL) across the school
* Full-time Nursery Officer and TA in Nursery/Reception
* ‘Life Skills’ support for pupils who are new to English
* Modern, spacious building which is very well resourced
* Established systems for life-work balance so that staff can provide outstanding teaching & learning
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Bigland Green is a provider of great learning and graded as outstanding by Ofsted. The school’s mission is to educate pupils so that they become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
The school’s Learning Vision articulates how it provides great learning by harnessing children’s curiosity, encouraging perseverance and providing a pathway to success in our fast-changing and inter-dependent world.
At Bigland Green, we instil in our pupils the fundamental values that are needed for being successful as individuals and as a society. We teach our pupils to cope with success and challenges. Pupils are equipped with skills that are essential for the world outside the school and beyond. These are part of the school’s strong ethos and values.
Arranging a visit to Bigland Green Primary School
Potential candidates are welcomed and encouraged to visit the school. Please telephone or
email to arrange a visit or an informal conversation with the headteacher.