Tulip Academy, Springview Campus is an outstanding Special School which meets the needs of pupils aged between 2 and 19 and is well equipped to meet their severe, multiple and profound learning difficulties and complex health and personal care needs.
We strive to ensure our pupils have access to bespoke and enriching curriculums to support their development and learning in communication, independence, academic based teaching and learning, community participation, daily living and vocational skills and inclusion to SEND departments of local colleges and adult social care settings.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.