|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Pay Scale £25,714 - £36,961|
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated, passionate and innovative Early Years teacher to cover a maternity leave in our mixed foundation class from December 2020.
We are looking for:
• An outstanding Early Years teacher who is dynamic, creative and imaginative.
• A teacher with knowledge & experience of the EYFS curriculum and KS1.
• A teacher who fully understands how young children learn best in the early years and can
personalise learning accordingly for all, meeting individual needs.
• A teacher with very high expectations who will maintain high standards of teaching and learning.
• A teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with parents, pupils and staff.
• A teacher with secure phonics and secure subject knowledge.
• A teacher with passion, drive, enthusiasm and a ‘can do attitude’
• A teacher with the ability to work effectively as part of a small team, as well as the ability to work independently.
• An interest in outdoor learning would be an advantage.
We can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and hardworking staff team.
• Happy, hard-working children who have fantastic attitudes to learning.
• A forest school area.
• An inspiring and exciting learning environment.
• Small class sizes.
• The opportunity to play a key role in our continued journey of improvement.
Not suitable for NQTs.
Interviews to take place week commencing 9th November
Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd November at 12 noon
For an informal discussion please email our Early Years teacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is part of the Nottinghamshire LA.
TLR could be payable to candidate with relevant experience (Maximum £2833pa)
Applying for the job
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
|School type||Local authority maintained school|
|School size||80 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Normanton-on-Soar Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01509842326|
About Normanton-on-Soar Primary School
Normanton-On-Soar is a County Primary Co-educational Day School. It is situated at the centre of an attractive, rural village close to the Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire border. The school is very much the heart of the community and we have excellent links with our local neighbours. The present school was built in 1968 on the site of the original Victorian School, the playground walls being the only surviving remnants of the old school.
The school has great facilities, which include four classroom areas, all with interactive Clever Touch systems. Our classrooms are connected by other working areas which are situated around a central covered quad, which has been developed into a school library. There is a multipurpose hall, staffroom, office and a school kitchen where excellent mid-day meals are prepared for our children.
There are four classes including a Foundation Unit (Nursery) which provides provision for our 3 to 5 year olds over 5 days.
We have new staff committed to achieving ‘Good’ and we are working collaboratively to deliver the curriculum to meet the new Ofsted framework.
The school has a very warm, family feeling, which is appreciated by parents/carers and visitors.
We work very closely with parents/carers and the community and enjoy a thriving ‘Friends’ of School Association (P.T.A.). Our staff work closely, are very supportive of one another, and are committed to the school. This is an important aspect of working in a small school and one which we value.
Our Governors are proactive, they have a good understanding of the needs of the staff and school and are wide ranging in their skills. We have excellent links with our family of primary schools and have recently made links with Loughborough Grammar school.
We are a team of committed and hardworking staff who thoroughly enjoy working with children and enriching their experiences. This is an excellent time to join our team and we welcome all candidates to come and have a look around the school.
Arranging a visit to Normanton-on-Soar Primary School
Due to Covid-19, there will be no visits to the school.
Main Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 5HB
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed