Teacher- EYs or KS1
Green Park Village Primary Academy, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6AX
60 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
31 August 2022 at 9:00am
27 May 2022
About Green Park Village Primary Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 32 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
At Green Park Village Primary Academy we are looking for excellent practitioners to join our learning and teaching team. Green Park Village Primary Academy is a brand new academy which opened in September 2020, growing year by year by welcoming a new Reception cohort.
We are looking for team members who are genuinely up for a challenge and who want to get involved with all aspects of our academy life. This is the chance to be part of something exciting and fulfilling and we are looking for team members who share the dream and pro-actively demonstrate the values and attitudes to make Green Park Village Primary Academy a truly special experience for our children and families.
We can offer you:
• A firm commitment to you and your professional development;
• Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors;
• A growing learning community;
• Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference;
• Coaching and mentoring from experienced leaders;
• Fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities;
• Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country;
• The unique opportunity to help develop and shape a brand-new school, including an innovative approach to curriculum provision;
• A stunning school environment, with state-of-the-art facilities.
There is no doubt about it, setting up the academy from new takes vision, dedication and hard work. Being part of that exciting and rare journey will be very rewarding in seeing the academy take shape over the next few years and being part of that vision and growth from the start.
An informal discussion with the Head Teacher, Gemma Jackson, is essential. This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about Green Park Village Primary Academy’s vision, values and intended provision for our children and community.
Arranging a visit to Green Park Village Primary Academy
Please phone or email via contact details to arrange a visit. Tours are 9.15 and 14.00 each day.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed