Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher, who is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice, to join our highly successful school, commencing September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice;
• can inspire, motivate and engage all children;
• promotes challenge and independent learning in the classroom;
• has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
• is willing to share their practice and learn from others;
• is committed to working effectively as part of a team.
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details are available from the school website http://www.lowmoor.bradford.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies or by contacting the school’s Business Manager, Mrs Lisa Bryan on 01274 600797 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
417 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Low Moor CofE Primary School
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School is an exciting, vibrant two form entry primary school, situated on the outskirts of Bradford. Located on the border of Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds, our school is highly regarded within the community it serves.
• a dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children;
• well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn;
• a commitment to your continuing professional development;
• the opportunity to plan alongside and work effectively with another colleague;
• an attractive, well-resourced and positive learning environment.
Arranging a visit to Low Moor CofE Primary School
There will be a virtual tour of the school on Monday 10th May at 4.00pm via Zoom. If you would like to join us, please contact the Headteacher’s P.A. Mrs Helen Oates, on 01274 600797 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.