97 days remaining to apply
Start date details
29 May 2024 at 11:59pm
13 February 2024
About Ascot Road Primary School
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 380 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ascot Road Primary School website (opens in new tab)
Thank you for your interest in at Ascot Road Primary School. Our school pledges itself to be a place where uniqueness is celebrated and all individuals will find safety and respect for themselves, their families and their way of life.
We are a happy and diverse school in West Watford with a dedicated and hard-working team focused on providing the best possible education for our pupils. Pupils only get one chance at Primary education and we want this to be the best it can be. Learning together, we respect each other’s values and traditions and strive to create an inclusive and safe environment that guides and stimulates our children to achieve through enjoyment.
Ascot Road is a community and we value our relationships with parents, helping us to ensure every child has an enjoyable and productive experience during their time at our school. Hopefully by exploring our website you can gain an insight into life and Ascot Road and some of the experiences we enjoy together.
If you would like to organise a visit to the school or if you would like to discuss any position in more detail then please contact Dawn Gamble (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com.
The Danes Educational Trust currently comprises nine schools: St Clement Danes School, Croxley Danes School, Chancellor’s School, Onslow St Audrey’s School, De Havilland Primary School, Elstree Screen Arts Academy, Jupiter Primary School, Lanchester Primary School and Ascot Road Primary School. Dr Josephine Valentine OBE is the CEO of the Danes Educational Trust. She was Headteacher of St Clement Danes School for 20 years. She is a National Leader in Education, a DfE Advisor and has oversight of all five schools. If appointed, you will benefit from working within an established, outstanding Trust
The Trust’s core values are:
• We value joy in working, teaching and learning together
• We encourage everyone within our Trust to feel optimistic about the future and how they can shape it
• We support all individuals in developing resilience to enable them to respond to change and grow as a result
• We value and support the wellbeing of all individuals who learn and work in our schools
• We provide equality of opportunity and experience for all
• We provide a safe and secure learning environment for all
Websites – www.ascotroadcfs.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed