Teacher - Lower KS2
This job expired on 7 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
7 June 2023 at 9am
24 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 0.4 FTE to work Monday and Tuesday
- Fixed term - 12th month contract
What skills and experience we're looking for
Fixed term 0.4 FTE LKS2 Class Teacher required on a Monday and Tuesday.
Start date 1st September 2023.
Newtown Primary School is a small school within the centre of Exeter. Our vision is ‘A village school in the heart of the city.’ As a school family, we share a passionate commitment to learning and recognise the uniqueness of individual learners within a diverse and multicultural community. Our vision is driven by our desire to offer the best possible education for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
Our school provides a gateway for children to discover, explore and learn in a caring environment. Childhood is a magical and wonderful time; our pupils follow a varied and active programme designed to give them the opportunity to build confidence and learn everything they will need for their future.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
• Will be committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcomes
• Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be
• Has a passion to ensure high expectations for all teaching and learning, whilst ensuring outstanding pupilprogress which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Has an understanding of collaborative learning
• To work in partnership with the head teacher, local governing body and the wider community to ensurethat our mission and ethos is translated into action.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer the candidate:
• An exciting an innovative talent management programme that will inspire and allow you to reach your fullpotential
• Collaborative support working within our Exeter group of schools
• Inspirational leadership with support from a Lead Practitioner and an NLE
• A curriculum which cultivates pupils through character development leading to a stimulating andinnovative curriculum
• Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning
• Working with like-minded professionals across our group of schools enabling continuous professionalsupport.
Further details about the role
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post.
For further information please email Hayley Back on email@example.com or to arrange an school visit please contact the school office directly on 01392 255540.
Closing Date: 7th June 2023
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 9th June 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
About Newtown Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 128 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Newtown Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01392 255540
Welcome to Newtown Primary School. We are a small, friendly, community school in the centre of Exeter! Our vision of a ‘village school in the heart of the city’ means that our welcoming and positive school is thriving with kind and dedicated staff, ensuring that all children are inspired to be the best version of themselves. Our curriculum was designed to inspire and intrigue pupils through a wide range of opportunities and experiences. Our aim is to nurture a lifelong thirst for learning. We also believe our school community should develop an understanding of the wider world, their community and how they will make a positive difference as children, adolescents and adults. We are committed to striving for excellence in everything that we do. We look to provide the very best foundation for the growth and development of your children. The progress of every child is immensely important to us all, and we hope that our work as teachers and leaders will enable them to develop to their fullest potential. Miss Kim Wills Acting Headteacher
Arranging a visit to Newtown Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher - Full Time (2 x posts available)
Sherwell Valley Primary School
Hawkins Avenue, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 6ES
Primary Phase Teacher (0.6 fte)
Chulmleigh Primary School
Beacon Road, Chulmleigh, Devon, EX18 7AA
Broadclyst Community Primary School
School Lane, Exeter, Devon, EX5 3JG
Westclyst Community Primary School
Maddick Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3YG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Exeter and Devon, Plymouth and Torbay