Teacher of Computer Science
5 days remaining to apply
Start date details
3 June 2023 at 11:59pm
16 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Computingjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
- Fixed term - 1 Year
AET Wellbeing Cash Plan + Pension Scheme (TPS) + Additional AET Benefits
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking a motivated and creative teacher with a genuine passion for bringing the best from every single student, to join our team.
- You will be committed to ensuring students make their very best progress, through planning and delivering engaging lessons that will inspire our learners to succeed across KS3 and KS4.
- You willsupport, challenge and engagea diverse cohort of students, enriching their learning experience, maximising their potential and raising attainment
- This post is equally suitable for experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers with talent and a drive for improving learning across classrooms.
We are looking for a Teacher of Computer Science who really cares about helping our students succeed.
What the school offers its staff
You will be joining a department who:
- Put students first -We create differentiated resources that are engaging and student-centered; our innovative lessons inspire our learners to achieve. Our consistently high standards of delivery drive improvements and raise aspirations across both key stages.
- Supports CPD and career development –We support and challenge each other’s teaching through frequent CPD, team meetings, peer observations and coaching and mentoring for all new staff.
- Enjoy trust wide benefits –We benefit from regular collaboration with experts from our academy trust to ensure we stay ‘ahead of the game’.
- Value team spirit and positive working relationships –We support each other through team-teaching and collaborative planning, fostering a positive working environment.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Firth Park Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1142 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Firth Park Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
About Firth Park Academy: Firth Park Academy is proud to be a Good school and determined to become an Outstanding school. We are a wonderfully diverse family of students and staff where our vision is to inspire all students to lead remarkable lives. We offer the widest range of extra-curricular enrichment possible to ensure our students are rich in knowledge and character.
Similar jobs nearby
Farm Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 3DL
Ferrybridge Road, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 4JQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sheffield