Teacher of Computer Science & Information Technology
This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Earliest start date
17 April 2023
Latest start date
1 September 2023
23 March 2023 at 2:35pm
13 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Computingjobs, View all ICTjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time 32.5 hours a week, term time only
- Teacher' Main ay Scale (Outer London)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Glenthorne High School are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for Computer Science and IT. We are an innovative department providing our pupils with the skills they need for business today. You will be teaching across KS3/4 and KS5 including A level, GCSE and BTEC. The right candidate will be expected to have a commitment to raising standards, ensuring the achievement of all learners and demonstrate a passion for the subject.
What the school offers its staff
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
- A programme of support for ECTs and those in their second year of teaching
- A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
- The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
- Opportunity to benefit from our Health care programme and cycle to work schemes
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1700 pupils.This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Glenthorne High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1683 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Glenthorne High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. The school provides a calm and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Glenthorne High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email recruitment@Glenthorne.sutton.sch.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Design & Technology
Welham Road, London, SW17 9BU
Clapton Girls' Academy
Laura Place, London, E5 0RB
Jo Richardson Community School
Gale Street, Dagenham, Essex, RM9 4UN
Mill Hill County High School
Worcester Crescent, London, NW7 4LL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed