Teacher of CPSHE
Dormers Wells High School, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3HZ
This job expired on 7 February 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
7 February 2022 at 9:00am
28 January 2022
About Dormers Wells High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1465 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Dormers Wells High School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 020 566 6446
Dormers Wells High School is an 11-18 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive school. We are an Investors in People school and professional development is at the heart of our work. We have high expectations for the achievement of all of our students at Dormers Wells High School.
Our latest Ofsted report validates this sentiment with the school continuing to be judged as securely Good.
“The atmosphere is calm and orderly. Pupils have high aspirations and work hard”. Ofsted
“Staff know individuals well, and consequently relationships are good throughout.” “The impressive new building supports pupils effectively to make good progress” Ofsted December 2015.
The continual professional development of all our staff is a priority. We develop our performance and practice in a number of ways:
• Professional Development CPD sessions on Learning and Teaching
• DLTS (Department Learning Teaching Sessions)
• MLDP (Middle Leader Development Programme)
In addition to providing a friendly and supportive environment, the school also offers:
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• An impressive wellbeing and offers package, which includes contributions towards medical and dental procedures, eye tests as well as discounted perks on over 4000 brands.
• Onsite parking
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Discounted gym rates
Arranging a visit to Dormers Wells High School
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please email Rachel Mahoney on email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed