- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
- Contract type
• Creative Enterprise is an innovative department made up of Design and Technology, Art, Computer Science and STEM. STEM is taught as a discrete lesson to all KS3 students.
• The Creative Enterprise outcomes are consistently above national performance measures and have been for a number of years.
• The Creative Enterprise department has an extensive extra-curricular programme and significant STEM links and partnerships
• There is a Creative Enterprise specific base area and a supportive SLT
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 775 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Hornsey School for Girls
Ambitions Tour – recruiting now –Teacher of Creative Enterprise (Computer Science) from January 2022
Hornsey School for Girls is consistently in the top 20% of schools nationally as recognised by SSAT for the past 5 years
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPE programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and others
• Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
• Bespoke and individualised programme for ECTs and Teach First participants
• Innovative professional development through our stranded CPE programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
Arranging a visit to Hornsey School for Girls
There is an opportunity to meet the Headteacher virtually on Wednesday 13 October at 11.00am. Should you wish to attend please contact Flick Heron (HT PA) via email@example.com or call 020 8348 6191 ext 227