Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a Dance Teacher who shares the departments enthusiasm and unwavering determination to help every student enjoy, achieve and progress in Dance from KS3 through to KS5.
The successful candidate will be an engaging and forward-thinking individual who will contribute to build the department. You will have proven expertise and be someone with a passion for their subject who will inspire and engage our students.
It is truly exciting times for our department, and we are looking forward to welcoming another colleague to join our highly driven and successful department, who will buy into our vision and culture and seek to be the best for our students at every opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Queen Katharine Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package and Teachers’ pension scheme.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Academy Committee and Trust leadership.
This job post has expired.