Teacher of Design and Technology
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
24 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
Teacher of Design Technology that has the ability to offer either Hospitality & Catering and/or Engineering & Design at KS4; To have the flexibility to deliver the KS3 curriculum in both Food and the Workshop.
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- Membership of the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) or Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with employer contributions above 15%.
- Access to free health support services via an App for all staff to access online GP appointments, physiotherapy, counselling, CBT, stress and anxiety coaching as well as advice on health, finance, legal matters.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccine
- Blackpool Council travel discount
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free eye tests
- Commitment to our Team FCAT Work and Wellbeing Charter
Further details about the role
Join Team FCAT
FCAT is a large Multi Academy Trust with 10 academies (primary, secondary and all-through schools) and our central services team - we are committed to promoting excellence in teaching, learning and leadership. Please visit our website to find out more www.fcat.org.uk
This is an exciting opportunity for which we require a resilient, passionate and driven professional to quickly achieve results. You must have the desire to work with pride, ambition, respect, resilience, integrity and excellence so we can be the “best we can be!”. We offer you access to a number of staff benefits including exclusive online offers and discounts, cycle to work scheme, membership of the generous Teachers Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme, as well as health and wellbeing initiatives. We are committed to our Team FCAT Work and Wellbeing Charter.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Blackpool Aspire Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 804 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Blackpool Aspire Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Blackpool Aspire Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Bolton Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 3AY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Blackpool and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool