This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
For September 2023 or as soon as available
20 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
About Whitmore High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1733 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Whitmore High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Whitmore High School is a mixed comprehensive school with an excellent record of achievement.
Students are expected to achieve the highest standards of work and behaviour in a positive, friendly but disciplined atmosphere. Our staff are highly qualified and passionate about ensuring all students reach their full potential and we work closely with parents to achieve this aim.
At Whitmore High School we aim to provide the best possible education for all our students by:
* Promoting a broad and balanced curriculum in which students take an active part in their own learning.
* Recognising the needs of individuals, placing suitable high demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success.
* Encouraging students to aim for the highest standards of work and behaviour at all times.
* Creating an ordered and friendly community where relationships are positive and founded on courtesy, respect and shared values.
* Acknowledging the importance of links between home, school and the wider community.
* Maintaining a spirit of constructive self-criticism, regularly considering improvements to existing practice.
Arranging a visit to Whitmore High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Harrow