As well as an offer a July start date and £1000 joining bonus for Early Career Teachers (ECT), The Park Academies Trust has joined forces with a number of excellent service providers to give you that little bit extra, that little pat on the back.
- Doctor Care Anywhere
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Let’s Connect – Salary sacrifice Technology
- Love Electric – Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- My Gym Discounts
The postholder will be required to exercise his/her professional skills and judgement to carry out, in a collaborative manner, the professional duties set out below:
- Maintain an accurate register of pupil attendance for every class facing session
- To be punctual for all classes and meetings that make up directed time
- To arrive at the school site by 8.30am and to remain on site to fulfil directed time requirements
- Adhere to the staff dress code as detailed in the Safeguarding Procedures
- Adhere to the published deadlines for the completion and recording of assessments, tracking and report writing
- Adhere to the Marking and Assessment Policy
- Carry out break time duties according to the rota agreed at the start of each academic year.
- To have read the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and follow the procedures within
- To wear the staff identification badge provided at all times and challenge any person or visitor who is not wearing one
- To challenge inappropriate behaviour by pupils, both in and out of the classroom
- To follow the agreed Absence Procedures, including the setting of cover work for classes.
Additional duties as a Form Tutor
- to be responsible for the day to day pastoral care of all pupils in the form and delivery of the PSHE/Citizenship programme
- to supervise the discipline and welfare of form group pupils – providing individual guidance or support where appropriate, and referring continuing problems to the relevant Head of Year.
- For full details please see job description.
The Park Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All job offers are subject to satisfactory reference and DBS checks. In line with statutory guidance in ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, we will carry out an online search as part of our due-diligence on short-listed candidates.
This job post has expired.