Teacher of Drama
This job expired on 8 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
29 August 2023
8 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Dramajobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time, Permanent
- Competitive – discuss with Principal
What skills and experience we're looking for
The person we are looking for should:
- Be creative and hardworking.
- Have excellent personal organisational skills.
- Be adaptable with a good sense of humour and able to take the initiative.
- Be a very good team worker with the capacity to build relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Be prepared to contribute to broad aspects of Drama and related activities.
- Be proactive; a forward thinker with an effective grasp of developments within Drama.
- Be able to work successfully as part of a highly effective team.
Qualifications and experience:
- A graduate with qualified teacher status.
- An outstanding teacher in Drama with a strong teaching record or newly/recently qualified.
- Relevant qualifications (both formal and through appropriate experience) to meet the challenge of the appointment.
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of the place of Drama in the development of young people and within the wider curriculum.
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive, cohesive and exciting working environment – Landau Forte College Derby is a great school!
- The chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy students
- Career prospects within an innovative and ambitious Multi Academy Trust
- A meal allowance, commensurate with your working hours
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) or Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- Healthcare Cash Plan, from Vitality Health
About Landau Forte College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1132 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Landau Forte College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic non-teacher to work across year 7. Alongside the Heads of Year, the successful candidates will play a key role in the progress and achievement of all students. The main role of the Deputy Head of Year is to work collaboratively with and in support of Heads of Year, Senior Leaders and the Student Support Team to provide comprehensive care, support and guidance for students in Year groups in order to ensure they meet the school’s high expectations of attitudes to learning, behaviour and attainment. The type of people we are looking for are likely to possess infectious enthusiasm, a reliable and highly organised individual, who can multi-task, with a professional and friendly disposition. They will be resilient, driven, determined, and ambitious. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leading educational organisation at the cutting edge of educational development.
Similar jobs nearby
The Cheadle Academy
Station Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST10 1LH
Landau Forte College
Fox Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 2LF
Nursery Avenue, Sandiacre, Nottinghamshire, NG10 5AF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derby and Derbyshire and Derby