Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS / UPS
The role will commence in Autumn Term 2021. You will:
• have the rare opportunity to work collaboratively with primary colleagues and play a key role in developing the secondary phase English curriculum
• have a strong voice in shaping the everyday practice of the school as we develop and embed our ethos and routines, especially in learning and teaching
• have the opportunity to share your expertise with other subject teachers across the Trust
• be part of a global community of charitable initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a vibrant atmosphere and a supportive setting.
Applying for the job
More on how to apply
• Please download an application pack at https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 020 3141 8760
• Applications to be sent to recruitment.NSWL@nishkamschools.org by Friday 5th March 2021 Midday
• Interview process to take place the week beginning 8th March 2021
Free School, Sikh
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
677 pupils enrolled
4 to 19
About Nishkam School West London
Nishkam School West London is a flagship school for our Trust, offering all-through provision on an expansive 11-acre green site. Opportunities like these are few and far between and will interest those with creative minds and high aspirations, seeking to inspire a new generation of children through a virtues-led, multi-faith curriculum. The journey will be one of leading your classes to excellence as the school grows to capacity, which will be immensely rewarding for the right individual.
Background: Nishkam School West London is an innovative, state of the art, all-through 4-19 school. Nishkam’s outstanding primary school opened in 2013 and the secondary opened in September 2018. The school is part of a highly successful Multi-Academy Trust (4 schools, 2 nurseries; 1 vocational college in Kenya).
As teacher of English at Nishkam School West London, you will work in a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust (NST). NST is one of the first multi-academy free school trusts in the UK. The Trust has opened two free schools in Birmingham (a primary in 2011 and a secondary in 2012), both of which are judged Ofsted Outstanding, and a third, a primary free school in Wolverhampton. We are looking for a highly committed and innovative English teacher to work in close collaboration with other teachers in both the secondary and primary phases across the Trust.
NST has developed an inclusive, virtues-led, multi-faith educational approach that nurtures pupils of all faiths and those of no particular faith. The Nishkam ethos is to help grow a selfless mindset, aspiring to excellence as well as going beyond ourselves to serve others, to create supportive communities and to realise our true potential. This pervades every aspect of the school.
Arranging a visit to Nishkam School West London
Please contact us via: recruitment.NSWL@nishkamschools.org or 020 3141 8760 if you wish to visit the school or arrange an informal conversation with the Principal.