Teacher of English/Drama
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
22 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Dramajobs, View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time, permanent contract
- QTS Pay Scale plus inner London Weighting
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- A genuine passion for teaching English/Drama
- The ability to be an outstanding English/Drama teacher
- The willingness to work as part of a motivated and dedicated team.
- The drive and enthusiasm to engage and inspire pupils.
- The dedication to improve the life chances of young people throughout the school.
What the school offers its staff
As a member of staff at Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys we can offer you:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent professional development
- A contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and dynamic teaching professionals
- Access to various discounts for a small monthly fee
- An employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loans
- Finders fees for personal introductions of staff that we employ
- Excellent catering facilities
- Secure on-site parking
Further details about the role
Teaching is the most rewarding job in the world. We have the opportunity to change students’ lives for the better and you could make a positive impact at Woolwich Polytechnic for Boys as Teacher of English/Drama.
Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher of English/Drama with a dynamic and inspirational approach to teaching. An individual that will become an integral part of the department, who will support the department in achieving its ambitious targets and goals. We would like a teacher who believes in collaboration both for students and when working with colleagues. The ideal candidate will be expected to contribute to extra-curricular activities within the department.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Woolwich Polytechnic School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1562 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Woolwich Polytechnic School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
PolyMAT is a small and ambitious MAT with a unique family feel. Our vision is ‘Success for Everyone’ which places inclusion and well-being at its heart. We currently have two schools in our Trust: Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys, a long-successful boys’ school, and Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls that opened in 2019 and will comprise Years 7 – 11 from September 2023. We also have our flourishing Sixth Form provision which is co-educational. Our Trust and our schools pride themselves on a culture of high standards delivered through our Values of Care and Unity. We provide a rewarding environment where students and staff feel valued and supported and everyone feels part of the larger family as our schools and departments work very closely together and are located next to each other. Working for PolyMAT may present the unique opportunity for staff to teach across both schools and for candidates to join our recruitment pool for further openings.
Arranging a visit to Woolwich Polytechnic School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
The Robert Napier School
Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2LX
Claremont High School
Claremont Avenue, Harrow, HA3 0UH
St Augustine Academy
Oakwood Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 8AE
Teacher of English (Maternity Leave Cover - 1 Year Only)
Eden Girls' School, Waltham Forest
Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, E17 5SD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London