Teacher of English
Holywell School, Bedford, Bedfordshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Suitable for NQT’s
Job starts 1st September 2020
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified, inspiring teacher of English.
· A 9-13 Middle School with subject specialist teaching across all year groups
· A caring, distinctively Christian, community-focussed Church of England School providing a Christian Values-inspired education encouraging all to ‘Live life in all its fullness’
· A loving, supportive community with high aspirations for all
· An over-subscribed and expanding school
· A learning community which provides care, support and guidance for professional development and growth
· Wonderful, industrious, caring students with an enthusiasm for learning
· Superb, professional colleagues who create exciting and inspiring learning experiences for all
· Challenge and fun!
We encourage applications from NQTs and teachers who have a professional background whether from Primary, Middle or Secondary School sectors. We are proud of our school and our professional staff would be pleased to welcome you on an informal visit.
Information pack and application form are available on the school’s website. www.holywellschool.co.uk
Contact at the school is Mrs C Dinner, School Business Manager.
T 01234 750381
Completed applications to be written to the Headteacher – Mr MG Simpson – and returned to Mrs Dinner
Closing date: 5th June, 2020 - 9.00 a.m.
Interviews: between 8th and 12th June, 2020
Please note the school is closed Monday 25th May to Friday 29th May 2020
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|Education phase||Middle Deemed Secondary|
|School size||658 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||9 to 13|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Holywell School website (opens in a new window)|
About Holywell School
Holywell School is a caring, distinctively Christian, community-focussed Church of England School. Holywell is a 9-13 Middle School with 658 students in Cranfield, Bedfordshire. We aim to continue the historic tradition of Church of England Schools by providing a Christian Values-inspired education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. As a school, we are a loving, supportive community with high aspirations for all. We promote inclusion, we are welcoming of all faiths (and people of no faith), we are proud to belong and we value each individual. We look after each other, believe in second chances and aim to be the best we can be so we can serve and support the common good.
Red Lion Close, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 0JA