Reigate School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated teacher of Food and Nutrition join our outstanding, oversubscribed school in Reigate, Surrey in September 2023.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced teachers who have a passion for education, and from applicants with the drive and commitment to deliver outstanding learning. In addition, applicants should:
- Have the passion and commitment to deliver engaging food and nutrition lessons to both KS3+4;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum; and
- Have excellent classroom management skills with high expectations for achievements and behaviour;
- The ability to teach and technology is an advantage
Reigate School has an outstanding team of teachers working together to ensure all students have the opportunity to excel in all areas of the curriculum. They are supported by a Trust, Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team who all value the contribution made by every member of staff. There is an excellent support structure in place to support teachers, including:
- Providing 16% non-contact time;
- Employing cover supervisors to minimise cover duties;
- Regularly reviewing the impact marking has on workload;
- Providing support services such as independent counselling and physiotherapy; and
- Investing in our staff through outstanding CPD training and NQT provision.
To carry out the duties of a class teacher as set out in the School Teachers Pay and Conditions
Document accessible at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/teachers-standards and the
Teachers’ standards accessible at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/teachers-standards.
This job post has expired.