In the role of Teacher of MFL you will:
• carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with
academy policies, under the direction of the Principal
• promote the achievement of high standards through effecting teaching and learning of MFL,
including preparation, evaluation, and action planning
• model the vision and values of the academy
• be part of the team driving the development of the academy to become and remain an ‘outstanding academy’
• receive and act on feedback to build on the strengths and improve personal performance within theacademy systems
• contribute, where appropriate, to implementing policies and practice and to promote collectiveresponsibility for their implementation
• take into account and constantly reviewing academy contextual factors and prior attainment whenplanning and teaching lessons
• work in a cross-curricular way to support MFL across the academy in the use of active learningapproaches to enrich curriculum and skills delivery
• recognise, promote, and celebrate diversity
Our staff are talented and enthusiastic and have all contributed to the academy’s success story. We have a staff rewards budget and socialise both as subject teams and as a whole staff. We also have access to a staff benefits scheme. At De Lacy, we value the continuous professional development of all our employees and recognise that our staff and students are most successful when they feel happy, valued, challenged and supported to achieve their very best. Your new school is based next door to Education House, the centre of Delta Academies Trust, making access to high quality CPD easy and convenient. In addition, De Lacy benefits from close access to the M62, the A1 and a local train station. You would be joining a highly skilled and committed staff. It is a source of pride to us that we retain such a high percentage of staff and trainee teachers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding team within a high-performing multi academy trust with exciting career prospects for successful applicants.
We offer an extensive range of opportunities, incentives and benefits with this post including:
Financial, offering unlimited access to a huge range of discounts on holidays, days out, retailer and cashback deals inc. Curry’s, John Lewis, Tesco and B&Q to name but a few.
Lifestyle and Wellbeing, discounted & flexible gym memberships, eye care vouchers, cycle 2 work/Technology scheme, free annual flu jab and 24/7 access to a market leading Employee Assistance Programme providing expert information specialist advisors trained by Citizens Advice and access to professionally qualified counsellors accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Motoring, access to an employee vehicle leasing scheme*, discounted vehicle repairs and discounts on car/van hire.
Pension, excellent employer/employee contributory pension scheme with the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS)
Personal and professional, we offer a range of training and development opportunities for you to grow and develop.
*Subject to ensuring NMW is maintained.
This job post has expired.