We are a school that proudly serves and sits at the heart of the local community of Hadley in Telford. Our vision is that every child belongs to our school and community, respecting others and importantly themselves. We believe that their hard work and dedication inspires others and brings success in all their endeavours. Furthermore, we strive to ensure every child enjoys their learning, friendships and opportunities at Hadley Learning Community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our MFL faculty at an exciting time in the school’s and department’s journey. We provide bespoke professional development for our French and Spanish teachers as we firmly believe, as Dylan Wiliam states, “Every teacher needs to improve, not because they are not good enough, but because they can be even better”. We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring and excellent practitioner to join us from Easter/September 2023.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an ability to engage, enthuse and motivate students.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
- Be able to teach French up to GCSE Level.
- Be able to teach Spanish up to KS3 (desirable).
- Have a record of consistently delivering strong GCSE results across a range of ability levels.
- Implement a curriculum that inspires and engages students and provides an aspirational and challenging learning experience.
- Be a committed, highly competent, energised, reflective and resilient individual.
- Possess the skills and determination to make a profound difference to the lives of our students by sharing our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting
Further Information: Our most recent Ofsted report can be found herehttps://files.ofsted.gov.uk/v1/file/50188264and our prospectus can be found on the school’s websitehttps://hadleylearningcommunity.org.uk/secondary/newsletters/
Visits: Daniel Roycroft (Headteacher) would be delighted to meet you to discuss the opportunity further. Please email Poppy Williams (Operations Manager)firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Applications: Please send completed applications to Poppy Williams (Operations Manager)email@example.com. Application forms are available on the school websitehttps://hadleylearningcommunity.org.uk/secondary/vacancies/or from Poppy Williams.
Application Closing Date: Friday 10th February 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 13th February 2023
The Learning Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and young people. All post holders are subject to an enhanced DBS check (including a check on the children’s barred list) for the successful applicant. References will be checked following the Learning Community Trust recruitment and selection process.
We are committed to equality anddiversity, andfollow the Safer Recruitment practices as set out in the Statutory Guidance - Keeping Children Safe in Education.
For more information regarding our school’s commitment to safeguarding, please see our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy -https://hadleylearningcommunity.org.uk/secondary/policies-documents/
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps