Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Inner London Pay Scales
We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and successful teacher to join our thriving, oversubscribed and outstanding all-through school. Successful candidates will be required to teach Geography to KS3 and KS4, with the possibility of being required to teach Geography at A Level. The timetable will also entail teaching a second subject and the ability to offer History, RE or PSHE would be advantageous for this position.
If you are successful in your application, you will share in the leadership and management of a staff who are hard-working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students. We offer:
● a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs);
● clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders;
● a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
● excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School);
● a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Applying for the job
Further details about this vacancy and how to apply can be found at https://www.eteach.com/job/teacher-of-geography-1142596More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.