Teacher of Health and Social Care
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - FTE 100%
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about Religious Education?
If so, this is the school for you!
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, ambitious teacher of Health & Social Care who can inspire and motivate our students and join us on our continuous journey towards excellence by raising standards, improving outcomes for all learners and deliver the TDA core purpose:
“To ensure that each student acquires the necessary knowledge, skills and character to make a positive contribution to society and ‘thrive’ as a global citizen.”
We are seeking a highly motivated teacher of Health & Social Care who will work within the team in a department that is well-resourced and led by forward-thinking practitioners who are keen to ensure all students not only achieve well, but develop an enjoyment from there learning. This role offers potential for additional responsibilities/ progress within Thomas Deacon Academy as well as Fantastic Training/ CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
The Academy has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Thomas Deacon Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
What the school offers its staff
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers’ pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Thomas Deacon Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 2378 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Thomas Deacon Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Thomas Deacon Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough