Do you have a passion for History and the ability to inspire our students?
We require a Teacher of History to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team; where you will be influential in contributing to raising standards in the classroom from KS3 to KS4.
Additional pastoral, teaching and learning TLR responsibilities are available for exceptional candidates.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Is a specialist in History
- Committed to the progress of ALL students
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
- Has enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently
Is this you? If yes, then we would really like to hear from you.
Closing date: 4 June 2023 - Early applications are encouraged as interviews may take place before the closing date
Interview date: By arrangement
We truly value the experience,dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay increments
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity Giving
Take a closer look:Work with us - Brighton Academies Trust
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust; a family of infant, primary and secondary schools based in Sussex. Working Together, Delivering Excellence, Achieving Ambitions, and Nurturing Potential are the values that guide us. Our mission is to ‘inspire our children and staff to flourish and achieve their best’ so we positively impact our communities we serve. We aim to create a vibrant, inclusive community, transforming lives and broadening horizons through excellent teaching and learning. Please visit: Home - Brighton Academies Trust
The University of Brighton is the sponsor of the University of Brighton Academies Trust. Close connection with the university allows us to draw on the expertise of its education experts and external contacts – something that greatly benefits our academies and our pupils.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. This role is considered exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013, 2020 and 2023. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
This job post has expired.