|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Mainscale Outer London - A further allowance may be available for a candidate with a SENCO qualification|
If you are an inspiring, inspirational, enthusiastic and innovative teacher who recognises that the best teachers continually strive to improve, we would like to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a forward thinking school. We require an individual who is passionate about inclusive care and has the wellbeing of all students at the forefront of their practice.
The Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) includes Redden Court School, The Royal Liberty School and Sanders School. Inclusion and a commitment to success for all students are at the forefront of the MAT and we provide specific support, tailored to our students’ needs.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively within a particularly large Inclusion Faculty. The candidate must possess a genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the school. This is a vital role in a school with an outstanding reputation for its work with SEND and vulnerable students and will require an exceptional individual.
The successful candidate will be committed to our vision, our values and ethos, and have the interpersonal skills and ability to work with staff and students to achieve all they can.
• Support towards achieving further qualifications
• Leadership programmes
• Progression opportunities
• Teacher Training Programme
• Childcare vouchers – if you are using registered or approved childcare, you can choose to take part of your salary in childcare vouchers to pay for it which are Tax and National Insurance free. This means you get extra value from your pay packet each month.
• Pension – teaching staff access Teacher Pension Scheme and Associate Staff access Local Government Pension Scheme
• All teaching staff are allocated a Chromebook
Health and Wellbeing:
• Schools Advisory Service offering:
o Access 24 hours a day to a GP Helpline where you can have a telephone consultation for you and close relatives.
o Access to Physiotherapy
o Access to a counselling service
o Free 12 week Weight Management Programme
o Support for stress management
o Lifestyle Screening
o Relationship Counselling
o Long Term Condition support - Support for you and family members where you or a member of your family is suffering from a long term condition such as cancer, Multiple Sclerosis or Motor Neurones Disease. This list is not exhaustive.
o Private Medical Service
o Stress Counselling
Applying for the job
Application forms can be found on the school's website https://www.reddencourtcloud/about-redden-court/work-with-us
Application forms are to be emailed to email@example.com
- Teacher of SEN 2020.docx  2.46 MB
|School size||866 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Redden Court School website (opens in a new window)|
About Redden Court School
We pride ourselves on being a fully comprehensive school placed at the heart of the community. We want all of our students to be happy, ambitious and to achieve results that reflect their true potential.
Our school has served the local community of Harold Wood for many years, providing a high quality education to the students of this area.
Our vision is focused on a ‘Commitment to Success for All’ and high levels of aspiration for every member of our community. The school is forward thinking and progressive. We seek to achieve the very best for all of our students through the use of a rich variety of educational approaches. We have caring staff who are dedicated to ensuring the students are successful in every aspect of their learning.
Redden Court is the founding school in the Success for All Educational Trust and is recognised as one of the highest performing mixed comprehensive schools in Havering. The SFAET will expand over the next few years to incorporate both local Secondary and Primary Schools and currently includes 3 Secondary Schools.
We are an accredited ‘Thinking School’ and have very close links with the Cognitive Education Development Unit at the University of Exeter. Metacognition and the development of thinking skills is at the heart of our teaching and learning in the school as we believe it plays an important part in developing resilient and independent learners.
We also have very strong links with the Havering Teacher Training Programme, we are a senior partner in the Empower Teaching Alliance and we are recognised as a Leading Edge School by the SSAT. The school has also been accredited with All Together (Anti Bullying), Place2Be (Student Mental Health), SEND Exceptional Outcomes Award, The Quality in Careers Standards, Healthy Schools Gold Award and Gold Travel Ambassadors Award.
We are a growing community Trust with inclusion at the heart of our ethos and require leaders who will bring this vision to life.
These are exciting times for Redden Court School with so much change and challenge in the future.
Perceptions play a major part in your decision when choosing the right school for you to lead and build a successful career.Notable Achievements in recent years:
● In 2020 we were awarded the SSAT award for exceptional outcomes for our SEND Students
● We have recently been re-accredited as a Thinking School by the CEDU at the University of Exeter
● In 2019 we were awarded the ‘Quality in Careers’ standard for our work in this area
● The school received 2 awards from SSAT for the Progress and Attainment of students in 2016 and 2 awards in the same categories for 2017
● In the Havering Learning Partnership Awards 2019 we received the award for Wellbeing and in 2018 we received awards for Best Progress in the “Open” Subjects and an Enrichment Award for Most Innovative Technology Project. In 2017 we received awards for Best Progress Overall, Best Progress Made by Disadvantaged Students, Best Progress Made by More Able Students, Best Progress for “Open” Subjects, Best Progress in Mathematics, Best Progress in Humanities, Most Improved Attainment in the EBacc 2016
● In 2016, Ofsted recognised the progress made by the school and the fact that we have created an inclusive community where we focus on working with families to raise aspirations
Arranging a visit to Redden Court School
We welcome visits to the school. To arrange an after school tour (masks to be worn) or for more information on the role, please contact Head's PA Caroline Morris on 01708 342293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cotswold Road, Romford, Essex, RM3 0TS