- MPR / UPR
TEACHER OF IT & BUSINESS & KS3 COMPUTING job summaryDue to rapidly increasing student numbers, we are seeking an innovative, highly effective and inspirational full time Teacher of IT, Business and KS3 Computing from September 2022. A recruitment allowance will be considered for an appropriately experienced teacher who has the right skills and attributes.
Brighton Hill Community School has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly growing coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1100 students expected to grow to over 1200 in September 2021. You will teach across KS3 Computing, Business and IT KS3/4 level, as well as a range of abilities to make a significant positive contribution to the vision of the school. The Digital Technology & Communications Faculty also offers Computer Science and Media Studies at KS4 so there could be an opportunity to further develop via additional training and upskill into these subjects too.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students
• Able to create a stimulating learning environment to promote exceptional progress
• Passionate about teaching and learning and your own professional development
• Able to make a significant contribution to the development of the Digital Technology & Communications Faculty
Why apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
• Exceptional support from the Digital Technology & Communications Faculty
• and the Senior Leadership Team.
• “The recent improvements in the school have increased staff morale. High-quality training and development for all staff is effective.” (Ofsted)
• Staff feel proud of their school and their contribution to pupils’ academic and personal development.” (Ofsted)
• “Leadership support, decisiveness in action and approachability has resulted in staff feeling highly valued and empowered as professionals.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
• “In all aspects of life within Brighton Hill Community School, there is a culture and ethos of ‘people first’ and high expectations through a calm, well-managed environment, that is constantly modelled by leadership with relentless pursuit in maintaining the embodiment of the vision.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
• The opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills, with our bespoke CPD programme.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher with the desire to make a real difference for our students, we would like to hear from you.
This job post has expired.
About Brighton Hill Community School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 1086 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Brighton Hill Community School is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1110 students.