Teacher of Law
This job expired on 24 March 2023
Start date details
ASAP or Sept 2023
24 March 2023 at 9am
7 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - full time: 31.33 hours/week
- View all Part timejobs - 0.8fte-1.00fte
Full-time equivalent salary
- £25,826 - £42149
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of students and a growth mindset, anticipating high levels of success for all.
- Is able to motivate and inspire students, raising attainment across the full spectrum of ability ranges.
- Is interested in helping students prepare for the next stage of their education and working lives as well as their current studies.
- Is enthusiastic and resourceful, with an optimistic and positive outlook.
- Understands that long-term planning, sequencing and checking of learning are as important as good day-to-day lessons.
- Is adaptable, flexible and innovative with regard to new technologies and platforms.
What the school offers its staff
We are a Sixth Form College with a diverse student community. We particularly welcome applications from ethnic minorities as they are currently under-represented within our teaching staff.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to pre-employment screening including DBS clearance. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bilborough College
- School type
- Academy, ages 16 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Sixth form and collegejobs
- School size
- 0 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 16 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham