We are seeking an inspiring and cheerful classroom practitioner with
strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive Maths Department.
We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an
outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion
to create a love of learning Maths. Potential is as important as experience. There will be the opportunity to teach A-Level
for the right candidate.
The Maths team at Bohunt is a close-knit team, dedicated to supporting
each other and our students to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise Maths learning for all?
We will offer:
- A culture of bespoke professional development from our own
- Robust focus on staff wellbeing
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Dedicated co-planning time during the school day to support
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- Staff iPads
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering
collaboration, support of experienced colleagues across our schools and
greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be
Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the School has received national
coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top
15% of non-selective schools nationally. Bohunt School opened a new 6th
Form in purpose-built accommodation in 2017. Maths is the most popular A Level course
and achieved very high results in both maths and further maths in 2019
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
This job post has expired.