Teacher of Mathematics
Aldercar High School, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £23,720 to £39,406|
Aldercar High School is a rapidly improving school with brand new facilities, and a caring and vibrant atmosphere. We are welcoming, enthusiastic and committed to improving the lives of the young people we serve.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and driven Teacher of A-Level Maths for Easter 2020 (or sooner by negotiation).
The post is suitable for a teacher who would like to join a successful and innovative faculty that is keen to support new ideas and initiatives.
Essential educational requirements
Degree in relevant subject
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Evidence of excellent classroom practice.
• Understanding of examination concessions and assessment processes
• Teaching at KS3 and KS4 in relevant subject.
• Strong professional development record
• An outstanding classroom practitioner across the age and ability range
• Evidence of experience in safeguarding and inclusion provision
• Proven excellence in managing student conduct
• Ability to work effectively as a tutor and involvement in the delivery of PSHE.
• A proven ability to use data on a whole school level to raise performance
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to prioritise, plan, organise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to convey information clearly, accurately, succinctly both verbally and in writing
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||571 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Aldercar High School website (opens in a new window)|
Daltons Close, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 4HL