Teacher of Mathematics
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
22 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time
- View all Part timejobs - would consider part-time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £29,344 - £44,919 per year
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking a passionate, inspiring and suitably qualified teacher of Maths to teach across the age and ability range and become actively involved in a leading Maths department.
Our dynamic Maths department grows from strength to strength offering GCSE Mathematics and Further Mathematics, A-level and further Maths and achieving great results.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Exemplary and inspiring in their teaching
- Motivational, flexible and highly organised
- An inclusive practitioner, with high expectations or all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential
- Reflective in classroom practice
- Committed and dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others
- Have high expectation of themselves and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
As a member of the Maths Department, you will support the successful implementation and development of the school’s academic and pastoral programme. Part Time applications will be considered, and we also welcome applications from those returning to work after a career break.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to teach across all key stages of the curriculum dependant on experience and qualifications.
What the school offers its staff
(London Fringe), TPS, BUPA Healthcare Cash Plan, Flexi Inset and Flexi Working Days, Excellent CPD Programme.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Collingwood College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1669 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Collingwood College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Collingwood College is Surrey Heath’s first high-performing Academy. Collingwood is one of Surrey’s largest and most successful secondary schools for students aged 11-19. We have more than 1700 students, including a Sixth Form of well over 250 and 250 teaching and support staff, all of whom are dedicated to ensuring that all our students fulfil their potential and enjoy to the full their secondary education.
Arranging a visit to Collingwood College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email HR@collingwood.surrey.sch.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
The Willink School
School Lane, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3XJ
Dormers Wells High School
Dormers Wells Lane, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3HZ
Langley Grammar School
Reddington Drive, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 7QS
Norway Drive, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey