- View all Full timejobs
- Permanent Variable Post in the range 0.6 to 1.0 (Full Time from September 2022 or January 2023)
Teacher of Maths job summary
Thank you for taking an interest in our school. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative teacher to join our school as a Teacher of Maths. We are looking for an inspiring teacher with a real passion for their subject, with the ability to teach Maths to GCSE level. We offer you an exciting opportunity to work with and enhance a forward thinking, highly successful and motivated team who were mentioned positively in our recent Ofsted inspection. Whilst the school has a relentless focus on high expectations and aspirations, we are proud to provide a happy and nurturing environment, so that as well as maturing into well-rounded, confident young people, our students develop a passion for learning.
We are looking for a teacher who has a clear commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for pupils of all abilities. Applications are invited from excellent classroom practitioners with an ability to motivate pupils to achieve success. The successful applicant will have a record of high-quality teaching and learning with students routinely making good progress either as an existing or a training teacher of maths. This post is suitable for the full range of teaching experience from ECT to UPS. If interested in a part-time post, please make this clear in your application.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• is or has the potential to be an outstanding teacher
• is highly organised, motivational and flexible
• is an inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students and is committed to all students reaching their full potential
• is dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others
We can offer:
• a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
• quality training to those new to the career
• a commitment to continuing professional development
• a positive school culture
• an opportunity to work with our federated primary schools if appropriate
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and additional recruitment checks.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Aylestone School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 419 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Aylestone School is a co-educational 11-16 school, located in the picturesque Cathedral City of Hereford, adjacent to the Herefordshire Colleges' campus for Further Education, and 10 minutes walk from the City railway station.
Arranging a visit to Aylestone School
Should you wish to visit the school or talk to key staff prior to application, then please call and ask for Mrs Becky Kastania, PA to the Headteacher (01432 357371) to arrange this, or to discuss the post over the phone with Mr Robertson, the Head teacher.