- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,859 to £40,520
Teacher of Maths job summary
Do you want to work in a school:
• That is heading towards exceptional
• That is a calm, happy place for students to learn
• Where students value their teachers highly
• Where “relationships between students and staff are very respectful” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “recognise the improvements in teaching, learning and assessment at the school” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “speak highly of their lessons” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “were often heard thanking their teachers for their lessons” (Ofsted January 2019)
If so then Bishop David Brown School is for you. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, driven teacher of Maths with flair and creativity who can bring the subject to life for our students. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with a passion for changing young people’s lives.
We welcome applications from NQTs and more experienced teachers. This is a great school to join if you want to grow and develop with plenty of opportunities for training and career progression.
Possible TLR for exceptional candidatesMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)