Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 17 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
17 February 2023 at 11:59pm
27 January 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time 32.5 hours per week.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfill their potential.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students’ attainment and achievement.
- Monitor and track student progress within their classes.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- High quality new academy building and facilities. Students with a desire to achieve.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Blyth Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 787 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Blyth Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01670 798100
Arranging a visit to The Blyth Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Walker Riverside Academy
Waverdale Avenue, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 4AW
NCEA Duke's Secondary School
Academy Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9FZ
Whitburn Church of England Academy
Whitburn, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR6 7EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Northumberland