Teacher of MFL
Egglescliffe School, Stockton-on-Tees
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
Would you like to progress your career in a school that is one of the highest performing secondary schools and sixth forms in the Tees Valley and North East? Would you like to be part of a school community that not only provides an exceptional educational experience but also has a well renowned supportive pastoral ethos? Would you like to work in a school which has been graded as ‘Outstanding’ in three consecutive Ofsted inspections? Would you also like to work in a school with fantastic facilities which is located near the picturesque town of Yarm and close to the beautiful Cleveland Hills?
Providing a world class education for all of our learners requires exceptional teaching staff. We invest in our staff with a comprehensive CPD programme ensuring that all of our teaching staff, at all career stages, have the opportunity to grow and develop. We provide a supportive working environment in which our staff flourish so they can deliver excellence. At Vision Learning Academy Trust we want to appoint teachers who are enthusiastic about their key stage/subject, and are as committed as we are, to every child achieving the very best they can.
Egglescliffe is an oversubscribed, successful mixed comprehensive 11 – 18 school. Our visitors comment on the extremely positive learning atmosphere at the school and the focus on every student achieving and exceeding their potential.
The school was rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted in both 2008 and 2013. We also hold the following national awards:
- Ofsted Outstanding School Status
- Sport England Sportsmark
- Healthy School Award
- National Teaching School
- National Support School
We seek to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish, and preferably French), who has the enthusiasm, energy and commitment to contribute to the further development of the Spanish and French curriculum. Working 0.6 fte for 2 terms, the successful candidate will bring with them innovative and creative ideas to stretch and inspire our students to ensure they reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from inspirational teachers who can demonstrate:
• be enthusiastic and committed teacher with vision, drive and commitment
• a passion for developing student engagement and educational progress
• an innovative approach to teaching and learning and model excellence in the classroom
• be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all children make good or better progress
• an ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
• have the skills to make a significant impact on raising the quality of teaching and learning
• be committed to raising achievement and standards
• hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
• have recent experience / knowledge of teaching Spanish to a high level and French to KS3 (beneficial but not essential).
An inclusive, successful and outstanding school
Friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic students
Professional and rewarding opportunities
Work with a collaborative team that is passionate about the progress and development of every student
A welcoming, warm and supportive staff team
Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels.
|School size||1492 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Egglescliffe School website (opens in a new window)|
Urlay Nook Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS16 0LA