Northern Education Trust, Freebrough, are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Computer Science. The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and will be able to demonstrate a high degree of commitment to effective teaching and have the ability to support students in developing their understanding and enjoyment of foreign languages.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfil their potential.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students' attainment and achievement.
- Monitor and track student progress within their classes.
Northern Education Trust offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the family of schools, should you wish in the future;
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps structure taking on a whole school leadership project;
- The support and expertise of Director of Subjects.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for all;
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development, including leadership, provided through the NET Staff College.
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discounts such as competitively priced car leasing
- Access to various discount sites
Northern Education Trust (NET) is a charitable education Trust with a good track record for school improvement. The Trust sponsors 23 academies; 13 secondary and 10 primaries across the North of England in eleven Local Authority regions.
In accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be completed on all shortlisted applicants prior to interview. Any relevant information will be discussed further with the applicant during the interview process.
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and well being of our pupils.
This job post has expired.