|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,372 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We are seeking a professional Teacher of MFL to work within Mount St Joseph Catholic School.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
• Excellent CPD in preparation for your next step
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and inspirational teacher, who will continue to build upon the many strengths and outstanding practice of the school and continue to drive the success of the school.
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate about enabling students to shine, achieve their potential and celebrate their talents whatever they may be.
• be ambitious for their students and their own professional development.
• be highly organised, energetic and have the personality and drive to inspire.
• be ready and enthusiastic to take on leadership and responsibility for curriculum development and new approaches to teaching and learning.
The languages taught at Mount St Joseph's are Spanish and French.
Further details can be found on the school website.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Please see details on the school websiteMore on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||908 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Mount St Joseph website (opens in a new window)|
About Mount St Joseph
Greenland Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL4 0HU