Teacher of MFL (Spanish/French)
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Frenchjobs, View all Spanishjobs
- View all Part timejobs - 19.5hours a week
- Fixed term - Temporary initially for 1year
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS/UPS, FTE - £28,000 - £43,685pa pro rata
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a well-qualified candidate who will join an enthusiastic, supportive and successful school as a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish - KS4 / French - KS3) within our Communicate Learning Zone (English, French, Spanish and German). Applications from ITT and experienced teachers are welcome.
- An excellent, creative and enthusiastic teacher with the ambition to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven practitioner who thoroughly enjoys teaching their subject and understand the importance in contributing to our pupils’ wider development.
- Applications are encouraged from candidates with experience of teaching religious studies either on placement or as part of recent paid employment.
Candidates will be truly committed to supporting pupils to progress and achieve, have high aspirations for the pupils’ success and will contribute to ongoing planning with imaginative and dynamic ideas. To enhance pupils’ learning and create independence, all pupils and staff are provided with an electronic device.
Our school has a focus on delivering a core curriculum as a priority to support all learning; all teachers are required to deliver and support both literacy and numeracy strategies alongside their specialism/s.
Applicants must hold current and valid UK work permit
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive and successful school where staff work in a way that encourages a positive work environment that is solution focused and proactive for all.
- A school with a way of working that encourages a positive work environment that is solution focused and proactive for all.
- An excellent ECT induction programme.
We care about our pupils and we care about our staff, all of whom know that and appreciate that. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of this, contribute to this culture and develop it further. As a Trust we are truly community based and committed to recruiting and developing the next generation of professionals to provide for succession and stable services that supports the future and expanding needs of the Trust
Oakwood High School is a Leadership School for ITT Provision and recognised by Sheffield Hallam University as “a school of excellent practice” for NQTs. In addition, the school offers CPD routes through a Core Leadership Development Curriculum with the Learners First Schools Partnership.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Oakwood High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1052 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Oakwood High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Oakwood High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
De Lacy Academy
Middle Lane, Knottingley, West Yorkshire, WF11 0BZ
North Huddersfield Trust School
Woodhouse Hall Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 1DJ
King James's School
St Helen's Gate, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD4 6SG
Carleton High School
Green Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 3NW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Rotherham