An exciting opportunity has arisen at The St Leonards Academy as are looking to appoint a Teacher of MFL to teach Key Stage 3 and 4 French and/or Spanish.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Is a specialist in their subject
- Committed to the progress of ALL students
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
- Has enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently
Is this you? If so, we would really like to hear from you.
We truly value the experience,dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay increments
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity Giving
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. This role is considered exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
This job post has expired.