We are looking to appoint a part time teacher of music to join our Music Department.
· Provision of all necessary IT equipment.
· Time off in-lieu for staff who offer revision sessions to Year 11 and/or 13 students during the Easter and Whitsun holiday periods, or undertake marking for examination boards.
Lifestyle and wellbeing
· Onsite parking facilities and cycle storage
· A smart marking policy to ensure students benefit from their teachers’ dynamism and energy in lessons
· 2-3 ‘disaggregated INSET days, resulting in 2-3 additional holiday days per academic year
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discounted gift cards via Voucher Store
· Techscheme – save money on the latest tech from Apple and Currys PC World
· A comprehensive range of staff social events throughout the year
· Our state-of-the-art dining centre is open between 7:30am and 4:30pm every day.
· Personalised CPD hours to develop areas specific to your practice and needs
· An additional non-contact period each fortnight ring-fenced to engage in the Self- Reflective Practitioner Programme – an internal CPD programme designed to give all teachers the necessary time within the school day to reflect and refine their practice
· Support to complete further academic study and professional qualifications
· Access to high quality in-house and external leadership development programmes, tailored to a wide variety of levels of experience
· Membership to your subject association through your department
· Membership to the Chartered College of Teaching for NQTs and RQTs
· A well-stocked CPD library.
· A wide range of statutory benefits including sick pay, maternity, paternity, parental, and adoption leave.
Applying for the job
To Apply for the position please complete an application form which can be found on our website.
Please email your application form and supporting statement to email@example.com
More on how to apply
About Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
Bournside is the largest comprehensive 11-18 school in Gloucestershire. We are an established single academy trust with a good reputation (Ofsted ‘Good’ rating 2016), wide catchment, and a strong presence in the community. Our school is consistently oversubscribed with a PAN of 300, and most of our students choose to stay with us for their
Bournside is a mixed, non-denominational academy school for students aged 11 to 18. It is located in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. It settled in its current location of Warden Hill in the early part of the 1970s and converted to academy status in 2011.
Arranging a visit to Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
To arrange a visit please contact Mike Stratford Deputy Head teacher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Warden Hill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 3EF