- Job role
- Biology, Physics, Science
- Working pattern
- Full time
36 hours per week
- Contract type
- MPR/UPR + London Fringe
ASH MANOR SCHOOL
MANOR ROAD, ASH, SURREY, GU12 6QH
Tel: 01252 353900
Head Teacher: Ms A Bailey
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
Required for January 2022
Salary: MPR/UPR + London Fringe
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive committed to providing an excellent education to the young people in our community.
Science in Ash Manor School is a very successful area with excellent GCSE results across all three sciences and the combined science course. The department is well resourced with two new laboratories supported by Fleur and a further two new labs recently opened. In the department we are a team of specialists working with a dedicated Science HLTA and three highly skilled technicians.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
• Is passionate about Science and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed.
Visit www.ashmanorschool.com > Vacancies. Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Monday 18th October at 9am
Early applications recommended as we may interview early upon obtaining an excellent short list of candidates.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.