- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Science
- Working pattern
- Full time
Full time 8.15-4.00pm
- Contract type
Due to our expanding curriculum, North Liverpool Academy would like to appoint a full time Teacher of Science.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach A Level.
This role would be suitable for an NQT or experienced Teacher from any scientific field.
North Liverpool Academy offers:
• Fast track UPS/Leadership progression
• Main scale teachers have a minimum 15% timetabled PPA time
• Training and support for middle or emerging leaders and access to NPQML/SL
• Well lead and managed teams
• Inclusive induction programme
• Designated reprographics support & ICT helpdesk
• Extensive wellbeing and rewards package
• Proactive approach to mental health and wellbeing including a supportive HR Department
Free on-site secure parking
• Free access to Fitness suite
• Complementary tea & coffee facilities
• Extended opening hours to promote a better quality of work/life balance
• North Liverpool Academy is a high performing inner city true 11-19 Community school
• Judged 'Good' - Ofsted May 2017
• An impressive new building with fantastic facilities
• Strong community & business links
You will have proven experience in:
• Teaching & learning with the 11-19 age group
• Delivering consistently good to outstanding lessons
• Enthusing and motivating students
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Is efficient, adaptable, personable and shares in the vision and ethos of North Liverpool Academy & Northern Schools Trust
• Has a passion and vast knowledge of their subject
• Is wanting to make a difference to the lives of our students
Applying for the job
Apply directly through our recruitment siteMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1341 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About North Liverpool Academy
At North Liverpool Academy we are committed to providing the very best educational environment and professional development programmes for all our staff through regular dedicated departmental time, whole school and Cross Trust CPD, as well as nationally recognised accredited programmes. We take staff mental health and wellbeing very seriously, including a minimum 15% PPA for all teachers and a host of other benefits.
We invite you to consider joining our highly enthusiastic and dedicated staff.