We are looking for a talented and committed Teacher of Science to join our team here at The Wells Academy on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Science Teacher who is passionate about their subject and the delivery of an effective curriculum to pupils of all ages and abilities. We expect that, through leading your effective teaching and learning, all pupils will be inspired to achieve the outstanding progress that we know they are capable of.
This role is suitable for either experienced professionals who wish to progress their career or for ECTs who want to begin their career in a learning rich environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about Science and about helping all pupils succeed despite their background
- has high professional standards
- is committed to raising the achievement of all learners by ensuring teaching across the curriculum is of the highest quality
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- is able to plan and deliver innovative and inspirational lessons that engage pupils.
The Wells Academy was launched in September 2020 and since then has been on a transformational journey at an unprecedented rate, putting it on track to become the biggest school turnaround journey in the country.
The Wells Academy believes in its whole community displaying the highest of standards at all time and endeavours to provide the successful candidate with:
- Disruption free learning
- A highly academic and knowledge rich curriculum
- Students displaying impeccable manners and attitudes
- A comprehensive professional learning programme
- Dedicated CPD time
- A highly visible and supportive SLT
- A culture of high expectations and academic excellence.
For more information, please visit:https://www.thewellsacademy.org/
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
This job post has expired.